Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Provider Complaints Record

Guest Wolfie

I'm updating our Centre's Complaints Policy and Procedure - does anyone know if Ofsted have issued an updated record form instead of the one that asks you to categorise the complaint under one or more of the National Standards?

And if there IS one, how do I get it? :o

Yes, it would be easy for us to do... but you think they'd have done it wouldn't you, seeing as it's an official form??

Wolfie: I know this has been discussed fairly recently - and someone may have posted it or a link to it. Have you tried a search?

Have just checked to see if it opens and have noticed that it has gone all over the place - might give you an idea of what it is supposed to look like though!

Guest peekleeds

hi I was looking at the provider complaints form when I was recently reviewing my childminding policies but couldn't find an updated version on ofsted website. Mind you as I am on 3 registers knowing them I will need three different forms!

Have just checked to see if it opens and have noticed that it has gone all over the place - might give you an idea of what it is supposed to look like though!

Mia.. lots of us don't have Office 2007, (.docx files) so cannot open the file.. perhaps you could save it as an earlier version and post again, then it may work..

(Think Microsoft did it deliberately so everyone had to buy again, when older versions do all the jobs many of us want! )

Many thanks

Inge

Mia__s_complaints_record.doc

Have tried to save form in a different format but because I had used small squares that could be ticked to indicate which 'standard' the complaint is linked to, and they have disappeared, it still looks higgedly, piggedly! At least the thought was there though!

Thanks for this Mia: I've saved it away and will share with the staff, if I may. The only change I had to make was insert a couple of lines to insert a new page - otherwise it was fine. I made the body map a bit bigger to take advantage of some extra space which I guess was caused by my different page set up.

I just hope I never have to use it!

Thanks again for sharing!

Maz

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)