Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Breast Cancer

narnia

I don't normally do this kind of thing, and i hope it's ok with the mods.Right now, this is a cause very close to my heart, as I have recently found a lump and am about to undedergo investigations for it.Hopefully, its a simple cyst, but a mammogram is one of the weapons the docs will be using to help diagnose this thing!! My hope is that all women everywhere will benefit form something many of us take for granted.So, here's the message and please pass it on if you feel able to:

Please tell ten friends to tell ten today! The Breast Cancer site is having trouble getting enough people to click on their site daily to

meet their quota of donating at least one free mammogram a day to an underprivileged woman. It takes less than a minute to go to

their site and click on 'donating a mammogram' for free (pink window in the middle).

This doesn't cost you a thing. Their corporate sponsors/advertisers use the number of daily visits to donate mammogram in exchange for advertising.

Here's the web site! Pass it along to people you know.

http://www.thebreastcancersite.com/ <http://www.thebreastcancersite.com/> <http://www.thebreastcancersite.com/%3E>

AGAIN , PLEASE TELL 10 FRIENDS TO TELL 10

Thanks guys xx

Narnia I just wanted to wish you well and send you a big virtual hug. I hope that your lump is a cyst. My mother in law had breast cancer and is now all clear and fit as a fiddle.

I have clicked for you and will be requesting for my friends to do so also.

Narnia I hope everything is ok for you and it turns out to be a cyst. My daughter has been through the worry of finding a rather large lump quite a few years ago. She is still going quite regularily to have a needle biobsy done as she finds one or two more now and again. The doctors continue to monitor her but she insists that it does not bother her and goes in quite happily to have it done. I take my hat off to her, as I saw how frightened she was the first time she went, never mind me. She also has special ultra sound x rays done, but the hospital staff are fantastic.

I hope yours turns out to be the same, nothing but a nuisance. x

Sorry to hear your news Narnia and very keen to add my support to the appeal. Actually I got carried away and sent an e-card from the site to everyone in my addressbook, well nearly!

God bless xxxx

I clicked, too! Sending distance healing and hoping the news is good or you,

In love and light,

Nona

p.s you can register for the site to e-mail you a daily reminder to click - imagine how much we could boost their targets if we all click every time we log on here :o

i have clicked and will mail my friends to do the same, thanks fo the info on site. it's good that you are being looked after quickly, lots of positive thoughts from me take care xx,

Thank you, lovely guys for the support and the clicks.I'm being very positive about this, and BELIEVE it's just a cyst, so that is what it will turn out to be!! As a treat to me.......I went to see Metallica at the O2 last night, didn't get in until 2.30am and then had to be at the bus stop to get to a course at 8am...........totally whacked out now, but a good night, where i could blow away some cobwebs and just have fun!! xD:o

All the very best to you - keep up that positive outlook - have clicked on and will pass it on.

i also saw Metallica at the Radio 1 Theatre Sunday night - absolutely brilliant night - I won the tickets - best night ever. They played it on Radio 1 last night - Metallica night - :oxD

Spear of Destiny tomorrow in Bristol - yipee - amazing what a bit of ear splitting music can do for the soul isn't it?

Thinking of you honey bun. :(:(:( :wacko:

Edited by Guest