Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Addicted

Scarlettangel

I cannot believe how quickly I have become "addicted" to this site!!!!!!

It seems every time my son (of 16) spies me I am on this site..........

And now its time to go back to work.... all day.

EVERYDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Not weekends though........ phew!)

How will I ever manage to go all day without checking in................

Mind you I suppose the plus point here is that many folks will have the same problem as me............ back to work this week!

Golly.

My first internet addiction!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o

but what a brilliant site to be addicted to!!! :(

I NEED to checking every day and if not there's definite withdrawal symptoms!!!! :o

Ive been on and off here all week end and today trying to get my head round the bits of eyfs that are bugging me and what really makes this special is that everyone is encouraging everyone else !

I ve always found this forum friendly but over the last few days as everyone is having a last minute panic there seems to have been a real sense of everyone being united and quite honestly i d have lost the will to live by now without it .

So hello from me my names Janice and Im a Foundation satge Forum addict too!!! xD

xD:(:( told you!!!!!

And after you've been a fully addicted member for some time you become very smug! :o

Not that I'm one to say I told you so (nor is hali really!), but I'm not sure people believe us when we reply to people's introductions saying "be careful, you'll get addicted!". Its as inevitable as night following day (and often going into the following night if there's a lot of forum business to catch up on!).

Glad to see you've joined the ranks of the fully paid up members of FAG - Forum Addicts Group! :(

Maz

Well from one FAG (!!!) to the rest of you I am going............

Honest.

Logging off now................

Going to watch some TV and then heading to bed.

Can't believe tomorrow is nearly here..........

Oh apparently my son seems to think I need to go to forums anonymous (FA)!!!!!!!!!!

Kids eh? Don't you just love them?!!!!!!

Night!!

Scarletangel, Liar, Liar, pants on fire, you are not in bed you are looking at this thread, HA caught you out, one addict to another, mind you the FSF is a POSITIVE addiction. :o

Peggy

Guest MaryEMac

We have been decorating for the last two weeks and the computer was unplugged and deposited out of harms way. I have been soooo lost,not being able to log on whenever I have a spare moment or three. I had to beg my husband to set up the home hub a couple of times so that I could use his laptop. I am pleased to announce that I am back online and now trying to catch up on what I have missed. I am also a Foundation stage forum addict.

Mary

It's an addiction that's good for my health - my mental health that is!!

EYFS would have sent me loopy (loopier!? :o ) without the help, support and encouragement you've all given me over the last few months - thanks to each and every one of you! X

Nona X

not yet a full week and im addicted lol

yes haili and maz warned me too but hay it doesn't hurt, ...?

well ive had no sleep in d last 3 nights

just wish i had found you guys b4 i started my paperwork on EYFS it could have saved me a few grey hairs!

oh well good excuse to get a good hair doo!

many thanks to you all that have helped me ill be back for help soon im sure

but its good just to chat too,

x

And I have no setting, no reason to read about anything early years related.

I tried an allotment forum but gave the allotment back. I've recently tried a Fiat forum, cos our van is having a massive health crisis, but still the FSF is where I can be found.

I even have my FSF badge on my everyday jacket! My son's think I'm barking :o

I'm addicted too - I was off to bed 20 mins ago so I'd be fresh for my new class tomorrow and here I am - replying to posts!

Site is great though - it's done me no end of good! Thanks everyone.