Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Illness

Susan

Oh Mundia, I did wonder where you were, Like many others I read but don't post often, but you've often supported me offline. Im so sorry to hear that you're ill but good to hear that you're picking up.

Is there any way that this thread can be 'stickied' so that people on holiday don't miss it when they get back?

Good point utternutter. I have now done this so that it is at the top of the page and won't be missed by anyone. xD

I still missed it the first time I looked for it though, Beau! :o

Mundia: I'm so glad to hear that you are making progress. You can't keep a good woman down!

With much love for your continued recovery.

Maz x

Guest Jamjim

Mundia, so pleased that you are making progress, we are missing you here. Here's to hoping the next news is even better, and that you're on the way towards home. :o

sorry to see news that you have been so unwell Mundia, its great that you are starting to get better now, keep getting stronger day by day from Debbie xx :o

:o Another update xD

I have heard from Mundia's husband again and been asked to tell you that Mundia is continuing to make good progress although she is still not well enough to leave hospital or to receive visitors as yet.

Your good wishes are much appreciated. Thank you and keep them coming!!!

Great news susan, thanks for letting us know, and can you give Mundia's family my best regards as I much appreciatte that during this time of worry they have enabled us to keep up to date with Mundia's progress.

Yeh, you go girl. :o

Peggy

Just got back from me hols. Keen to add my very best wishes for your good health Mundia and delighted to see that all these positive thoughts from your virtual friends are working! You're only a county a way from Dorset so my vibes wont take long to reach you!!

Guest Wolfie

How can I have missed this thread for so long??? :o I think I must have been on holiday when the first post happened and have not come across it somehow.

Mundia you have been so supportive and special to me, on and offline - my very best wishes and much love for a continued recovery, I hope you are heartened by just how many people are rooting for you. It just shows what a special person you are.

xxxxx