Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Illness

Susan

Those of you who have been members for some time may have noticed that Mundia has not been around lately.

I have been authorised by her family to inform you that she is, unfortunately, very seriously ill at the moment. Mundia believes greatly in the power of thought and her family feel that a few messages of support could help her greatly at this time.

Please either respond to this thread so that I can copy and send them on to her family, who will not be accessing FSF or email or PM me so that I can forward them directly.

Thank you.

I'm sorry to hear that Mundia is so poorly, and really hope that she makes a full and speedy recovery soon and am sending all the positive vibes I can muster her way..........................we need her wit and wisdom to help us through the EYFS and to take on the 'O' people at full strength!! Hope to hear from you soon, miss M ! xx

Mundia - so much support to memebrs on here -always words of wisdom and thoughtful views to share. Wishing you a speedy recovery and sending positive thoughts your way.

I've wondered where you were - have missed your knowledge and encouragement but mostly your great good wit. :o I wish you well on your journey to wellness - if people's love and best wishes were medicine you'd be better already.

With love,

Maz

Mundia,

I think of you every time I see the moon, tonight it shines brightly so I hope you will soon shine brightly too.

May you find comfort in knowing that many of us are caring about you and we hope good health will be restored to you soon.

Peggy

Just adding my good wishes. I was sorry not to be able to catch up with you at the Education Show this year, but Wiltshire is a lovely part of the country - maybe I can pester you when you're fully recovered!

All my love and best wishes, hoping to soon be welcoming you back to your 'virtual home'

Sue xx

I wondered where you'd disappeared to, I didnt think a house move would take this long. xD

Really sorry to hear you're unwell again. Take great care and enjoy a speedy and prolonged recovery.

Rea xx :o

Mundia,

We've all been missing your very valuable advice of late and poor Maz is trying to carry the whole weight of forum wit by herself and she is seriously struggling! :o I am sending all my positive thoughts and love your way and hope to see you back amongst us all soon.

Carol x

So sorry to hear you are not well Mundia. I'm sending you lots of love and happy get well wishes. We'll all think positive thoughts and prayers for you for a speedy recovery.

Take care

Love Boogie :o

So sorry to hear you are unwell Mundia xD

Sending you tons and tons of positive thoughts and get well vibes and hope you will be feeling well VERY soon.

You are sorely missed in the forum and hope to see your helpful, supportive, funny, witty delightful messages appearing again before too long. :o

post-1999-1219223137_thumb.jpg

post-1999-1219223193_thumb.jpg

Edited by Geraldine