Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Sorry Another Request!

Sorry folks but having asked only yesterday for some help on finding something here I am again!!

Somewhere over the last few days I found some signs/information for different areas of a setting.

There is a label saying 'sand tray 4 children allowed' and a picture of 4 smiley faces and two accompanying A4 sheets one says'What can we learn by using the sand tray independently' and has boxes for the 6 areas of learning, The other sheet says 'What can adults do to promote learning in the sand tray' and again has boxes for the 6 areas of learning.

All the above was also shown but in relation to the Book corner,

I cannot for the life of me remember where they are and any help at all would be really really appreciated.

I have done a search but it results in pages and pages each with numerous posts and I have been hunting for ages just stopped to post a couple of replies.

Thanks Karen

Are they yours?? I have the sand and book corner ones but was wondering if there were any more but couldn't remember and thought if there were others they would be with the sand/book ones. I have them saved to my PC on August 2nd but no idea where from!! :o

Thanks for the suggestions :o bit alas no luck. They are saved on my PC dated August 2nd and I don't remember being on TES or Sparklebox in the last couple of days but had a look anyway but can't see them. It's becoming a bit of a mystery xD I was wandering and googling quite a bit so I suppose they could have come from anywhere!!!

You can find them all HERE

IN THE RESOURCE LIBRARY, THANKS TO JACKIEL.

Well done Ruthanne though for working out how to upload the documents. :o

Peggy

Thank you so much JackieL.

if you are busy re doing the classroom - and if this file has uploaded as I still have no idea how I managed it last time, then here are the labels I made for objects around the room which may save you some time looking for appropriate clipart.

Ruthanne :oPosters_labels_for_classroom.zip

Actually these aren't my CP posters mine are the ones in the Resources on here. The ones on this thread are super, although I have seen them before but I can't remember who first added them. I am wondering if they came off the TES resource library. Anyway well done that person they are very useful :o

No - they didn't come from a resource library. The CP ones I posted came from the forum and I made all the labels myself Just wanted to save everybody else the hours it takes looking for suitable clipart.

Ruthanne :o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)