Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Cutters

Verona

Hi Hali

Thanks - perhaps whoever put the photo in will reply - here's hoping.

Yes it's very quiet. Pre-school broke up on 16 July - one week gone already! Got lots of work to do ready for September though. OFSTED are supposed to be coming in September. They said June/July but didn't arrive. I had a phone call to say 'sorry, but owing to circumstances beyond their control they couldn't come but they will come in September' :o

By the way, I love the SMILE posting. :):)

Sue J

Know how you feel about Ofsted. :o

We had our letter last Nov to say they would come in Feb...Feb came and went ..so did March and half term.. then 2 days before we broke up for Easter they arrived...love to keep you waiting they do............... :D

Anyhow enjoy ur summer i'm sure it will be fine.... xD:D

Um - that would be me wot put the photo up Sue.

And you get the metal cutters (not clear plastic) from a drawer in my kitchen.

Um

Probably not being that helpful am I?

I'll have to ask Helen if she remembers! :)

Thanks Steve!!!! Not helpful xD

Well, Helen - I've just got back from two weeks hols in France!

I will have to tell my husband that we should have a day trip to France before September just for the cutters!!! :o Thanks anyway

I will try Steamer Trading Cookshop for other fun cutters - I love that type of shop. Is there one East/West Sussex?

Sue J

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, Ive just been into our local hardwear store. They had a whole book to order from which included jungle, farm,butterflies, gingerbread family, hands, flowers and loads more. They cost around £4 - £6 for the set of approx. 4 cutters. The manufacturers have a web site www.kitchencraft.co.uk and they are based in Birmingham. :D

There is a pack of "101 cookie cutters" for sale from Lakeland Ltd for £9.95. This includes letters, numbers and various other shapes. There is a website that you can order from.

I love Lakeland, they have such nifty gadgets! In fact I was in their shop in Stockport yesterday. They have lovely craft things too, for adults mainly as the stuff is quite expensive. I saw the cutters but wasn't sure how big they were. I am going to go back next week and ask if they will open a box for me to have a look.

Linda