Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Scrapbooks!

Hi

Can anyone help I am trying to source scrapbooks for September, I need at least 40 so they have to be cheap!! All I can find are either kits or ones with butterflys etc, I just want plain A4 scrapbooks!!

Any ideas or website i could try please as i have tried all the usual like Woolworths etc.

Thanks

Kris

just checked with consortium:

pk 25, black pages order code 003275

pk 25 colour pages order code 003277

either pack is £9.45 plus vat, makes them around the £11 mark??free delivery on orders above £30, or £3.90 for orders under that price.They promise to deliver next day,if you order before 2pm AND you request it.

wilkinsons -60p each.. but they sell out quick! I went in during last week - none, but on Saturday I got 12.

A friend told me that they will take orders ..but I've never asked.

xxxx

Oh great, we always use to get them from Wilkinson but they stopped doing them.

I know they have just been changing their stationery so does that mean they have introduced them again.

They used to be perfect so I am going to have a look tomorrow.

THANK YOU

Hi there

Are these scrap books in the catalogue? Just got the new one through the door (early years from the consortium 2008/09) but can't see them....Perhaps they are in another catalogue that isn't entitled early years??!!! Any help would be great..

Cath

not in the early years catalogue, it's online, but you can order them through your usual ey account......................I did ask for a full catalogue, but apparantly,EY groups are no longer allowed them!

the is sale going on on hope-education.co.uk, i bought the sugar paper very cheap, and i bought loads. worth checking

it out

After looking at the cost I made mine from multi coloured A3 sized sugar paper, fold in half, staple down the middle (I do have a stapler with an extra long arm :o ) then coloured sticky tape on the outside spine edge for extra strength. xD

Peggy

Hi everyone

Thanks for all your replies, I have found some on www.hertsdirect.org/supplies the code for them is 615259. Thought I would add this incase anyone else was interested, I am going to set up an account as it is a really useful website!! (And resonable).

Kristina

We have had nothing but problems with A to Z so the committee are refusing to use them, which is why I've had problems sourcing the Scrapbooks!!

Baiscally something had been ordered from them and it took 6 months to arrive, when we said we no longer wanted it they asked for £41 to collect it!! This is still ongoing with them.

Kristina

the Consortuim are good we have never had a problem with them.. you can choose a delivery day when ordering on line and so far it has always arrived on the day specified.. just did an order for less than 20.00 and postage costs were included you just have to remember prices are quoted without VAT.

Inge

Edited by Inge

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)