Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Thought Hali Might Have Done This...

HappyMaz

Having waited in vain for hali to tell you all our good news, looks as if I'll have to blow my own trumpet for once in my life... xD

We got our results yesterday, and we are now both proud owners of a BA (Hons) in Children's Learning and Development!

Come on hali: tell them all how clever you are!

Maz

PS she hasn't slipped into another thread has she? :o

xD:(:(Very many congratulations to you both :( :wacko:

I know the work involved xD I am still plodding on with my OU studies (after a year off waiting for new courses!) and all being well will have a BA in Early Years in October but have to wait for another course to start next year to up it to Hons. level :o

Guest Wolfie

Fantastic news - many many congratulations to both of you! Hope you don't mind, I'm joining you in a glass of something alcoholic to celebrate tonight!! :oxD

COngratulations what an inspiration you are. :o ..I have been chasing your tails for the last two years finishing the foundation degree last week, and hopefully this time next year I will be celebrating the BA (hons) too.

CONGRATULATIONS xD:(:(

Its good to get to the end of a course intact, isn't it shirel? The Foundation Degree opens up so many opportunities - and I look forward to congratulating you this time next year!

I'll be trying to persuade Hali into a Masters in January... :o

Maz

Its good to get to the end of a course intact, isn't it shirel? The Foundation Degree opens up so many opportunities - and I look forward to congratulating you this time next year!

I'll be trying to persuade Hali into a Masters in January... :o

Maz

Many congratulations to both of you from me, too.

I gained a BA -PES 3 years ago and was able to have my husband, 4 children and my mum at the graduation ceremony. It was the best day of my life then and I treasure it even more now since mum died at Christmas, and it was the last thing she was able to attend with me.

All the best to everyone who is graduating or finishing courses at the moment.

Love Core.

I gained a BA -PES 3 years ago and was able to have my husband, 4 children and my mum at the graduation ceremony. It was the best day of my life then and I treasure it even more now since mum died at Christmas, and it was the last thing she was able to attend with me.

Sounds like you had a lovely day, Core. My mum died when I was 17 and I like to imagine her sitting up there on a cloud punching the air and saying "go on my girl!" (makes me sound like racehorse, doesn't it?) :o

Wel done to both of you, very inspirational. I am waiting to hear if I have been accepted onto the 3rd year to do my BA Hons. It's practitioners who have gone before me (like yourselves) that keep me going. Congratualtions.