Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Finished!

We finished yesterday with two fancy dress parties (morning and afternoon). It was a lovely day and very emotional saying goodbye to the children leaving for school. I'm sitting here now gearing myself up to go and finish cleaning the equipment and do a big sort out in the cupboard with a couple of the staff. I hope everyone finishing today has a good time! :D:D

Kaybee

Hi there, Kaybee!!

Your parties sounded fun, wish I could've been there! :o

I'm sort of finished, going down to Cornwall for two weeks tomorrow - goodness, we need a break this year!! If you're in the area, it'll probably snow!! We rarely have good weather, unfortunately! xD Think I'll probably check Eden out - haven't been recently, it'll be nice to see how it's come on! Then it's back for 5 weeks of Holiday Club in the sister Day Nursery to the one in which I work. Mixed feelings there, it's not exactly my favourite area of our job!

Have a really good break, you and everyone else!

Sue :D

Have a good time Sue and enjoy your break Kaybee, there'll be some more treasures for you to work and play with in September and the holidays always seem to flash past to me!

My sons finished school yesterday and I'm enjoying the luxury of no school run this morning! :D

I finished wednesday but went in yesterday to clean out the storage area! Oh my, i only manged two shelves (big shelves!) and got 5 black bin liners of rubbish!!! where does it all come from! Found bits of stickle bricks and popoids in odd places, so I returned them to their homes! Will be going in next week to tackle the other two shelves!

happy Holidays everyone :D:D

Hi everyone! Thanks for your messages. I think the weather is supposed to get better over the next few days Sue. So hopefully you'll have a lovely time in Cornwall. We are taking our three children to Yorkshire a week tomorrow. I hope the weather stays nice for us!!

We managed to clean and sort all our equipment today but then couldn't put it back in the cupboard because some heating engineers came in and started moving pipes at the back of the cupboard. I now have to go back in next week to put everything back!

Hope everyone has a wonderful holiday and that September doesn't come too quickly!

Kaybee

Is there anyone out there who still ahs to work next week???? We break up on 22nd July. And because I'm changing jobs I have to go back to work a whole week earlier than everyone else.

Still: sports done, sport relief done, reports done, parent meetings done, maybe I can actually enjoy a few days in my class with my children for once with no other deadlines pressing!!! :o

To everybody who has finished have a great time. Let's hope the weather bucks up-it's pouring down here in Stockport at the moment :oxD:(

We don't finish until next Friday so still got 5 more get ups!! :(

We had our concert on Thursday which went very well-except I nearly knocked out one of our grandparents!!! We were doing something called Swing Thing where you have to swing your arms about. Just as we started the right arm swing this poor lady decided to stand up to take a photograph and I whacked her in the face!!! I was mortified! She was Ok and seemed none the worse for it. Needless to say one of my parents has it all on camcorder and is probably going to send it to You've been framed!!!!!!!! Watch this space!

Linda

yes 2 get ups and we finish.

and i'm on holiday for the next 5/6 weeks. leave on the 21st and return on the 31st of august. yipeeeeeee

will keep in touch though.

thank you for all the help and support provided.

:o Linda xD Perhaps she'll be more careful next time!

Happy hols everyone and to all those still plugging away have fun and take some consolation from the fact that you must have been on holiday some time when allthose others were at work! :(

Finished!!!! What's that?

We don't finish - we go all through the summer, losing those children going to school gradually, and introducing new children through induction sessions.

All I know is that in 10 days time I will be on my way to LA for 3 weeks, but this means having to do all the planning preparation now (ensuring activities are resourced and the medium term summer topic is planned) and a 3rd quarter budget to spend, so that I still have a pre-school to come back to!!!!

I hope you all have a lovely break, I'm certainly looking forward to mine!!!!!!!! :o

Jan