Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Happy Birthday Peggy!

dublinbay

Hope you are having a fabulous day Peggy, celebrating your birthday on Father's Day. :o

Enjoy your celebrations and I hope the sun in shining wherever you are! xD

Birthday greetings also to wendychildminder and lynneinvalencia! Have a great day both. :(

Thanks everyone. :(

and happy birthday wishes to wendychildminder and lynneinvalencia! :(

Celebrated last night, went to a Wham / George Micheal tribute night. Now those were the days, lost a few calories on the dance floor. Pic attached me, my sister and G.M. lookalike (well nearly!! xD ) He did have a fantastic voice though. :(

Spent today on a 3 hr round trip, as we own 2 people carriers, we offered to take and collect the children for their school trip (saved the school £300 in minibus costs). The girls in my car sang Happy Birthday and guessed that I am 30 yrs old. I said I'm half a century minus one, but none of them could work it out :o , so I let them continue to think of me as 30. :rolleyes:

Our son has been silent since arriving home, absolutely shattered after his adventure weekend. :wacko:

I got lots of smellies from the children, the whole range of 'Pink' from Next, from my son 'White Musk' and from Hubby 'Organza'...just what I wanted as my xmas stocks have just about run out. :unsure: A lovely necklace and earing set from my step daughter and grandson. xD

I've had a lovely day, sun's been shining and I even remembered to phone my twin brother to wish him Happy Birthday too. (I usually forget ;) )

Peggy

post-3604-1213551206_thumb.jpg

Happy Birthday from me too! Glad you've had a good day xD

Thanks for posting such a great photo - which one's you? ...... difficult to judge as neither of you look like half a century minus 1! :o

Happy Birthday from me too! Glad you've had a good day xD

Thanks for posting such a great photo - which one's you? ...... difficult to judge as neither of you look like half a century minus 1! :o

I also wondered which one was you!!

WOuldn't of wanted to miss this one, HAPPY BIRTHDAY !! To a lovely lady always making time to offer advice and support and such lovely words of wisdom - :oxD:(:(:(

Sorry to be so late wishing you a happy birthday - glad you had a lovely day. :)

Thanks chicken Licken, and guess what my computer isn't broken so you can imagine what my house is like. :oxD

Peggy