Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Back From My Hols

Arrived back in UK at 3am !!

Asleep by 4:30am, But back up at 8am for an 11am meeting in London (need a yawning smiley :( )

Back home delete the 685 junk emails, quick check through the 65 legitimate emails, then withdrawal symptoms define that I need to log onto FSF before going off for an afternoon kip!!

so....................10 pages to catch up on (which I look forward to doing over the weekend :o ) just wanted to say....

Had a fantastic holiday, children all happy, Tan is golden, bank account depleted, Benjie (our labrador) glad to be back home and with his family...........................and

Happy Birthday to all who have celebrated over the last 2 weeks. xD

HELLO and WELCOME to all new members. :(

off for a kip now, catch up with you all later..........and boy it is cold!!!!

Peggy

p.s. although great fun, sorry I missed the snow (NOT) :( :wacko:

Hmmmmmm, just noticed this statistic

Most users ever online simultaneously was 150 on Apr 5 2008, 10:51

The morning after I leave for my hols, now if I had a complex I'd think you were all talking about me after I'd left the room (so to speak). Can't wait (but I will because I'm tired) to catch up on that date and time to see what you were all discussing. :o

Peggy

Peggy!!

I've been a bit distracted lately, and couldn't think what was missing as I dived in and out of the forum (often forgetting to log off!! Smacked wrists!!!) Now I know! :o

Welcome back, glad you had a great time and don't get too tired catching up!

Sue xD

Glad you had a good break, you are definetly missed on the forum, doesn't seem quite right without your view on things, I was just thinking yesterday..'wonder when Peggy's back?'

Welcome home xD:o

Welcome back from your hols, glad you had a good time.

Must confess have been rather busy with assignment so didn't know you were going on holiday BUT I did wonder where you were when I dipped in now and again.

Welcome home!

Thanks everyone for the welcome home messages.

Sorry couldn't bring the sun with me, mind you I wouldn't see any of it, can't seem to stay awake I'm so exhausted. Still once the children are back at school on Monday I'll no doubt have got more energy. :o

I'd say it's nice to be back but have only dipped in and out of forum briefly, I'm raring to read up on all my missed posts and will when my eyelids can stay open long enough. :(

Hopefully the sun will shine soon, which awakens most everybodies days. xD

Peggy

Guest Biker

Welcome back Peggy.

I am sure your wise words have been missed by all.Hope when you are back in the swing of things you will tell us all about your holiday!I am on countdown for mine only three weeks and 5 days to go!

Only realised on friday will only spend two weeks and 2 days with my pre-school children this half term. Feel a bit guilty now.

Biker.

Glad you had a great time Peggy. Welcome back. :o The one thing I hate about going on holiday is leaving our pets but I love the welcome they give us when we return!