Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Thanks

just wanted to say thanks to all of you who come on here regularly for sharing your great ideas, finds and resources. Came home after awful day- too upset to say what at moment, feeling so low and losing confidence, but after 10 mins on here, faith in human nature restored thanks to you lot! Have some great starting points now to go from and can feel the old me coming back already.

Thank you again- reminds me that most other teachers are wonderful people and I'm just having bad luck at the moment with my line manager.

God bless you all!!

Know that feeling well Mozart, but it is lovely to hear people being thankful that this little place is here. Ive said myself recently that this place is responsible largely for me making the leap from school into Children's centre and onto..who knows?

Hope things improve Mozart would also like to add my Thanks to Mozarts at times this site is like a beaming light at the end of a dark tunnel. Well done to Steve and all the moderators for keeping such a gem going!!

Sorry you're having a horrible time at the moment. I know just what you mean - when work and people you're working with make you feel low, its great to come on here and find people who inspire you and make you believe in everything again! Hooray for the forum and I really hope things pick up for you soon.

Emma

Hi Mozart -

Sorry to hear you sounding so low, and good to hear you're bolstering yourself with time spent here! Hope things start improving for you at work tomorrow, and feel free to unburden yourself whenever you feel like doing so. :o

I too hope that whatever your troubles are they are soon sorted out and behind you. When you are having difficulties it is sometimes hard to see past your despair, but try to turn it round and view it as a positive learning experience. I too found the forum an absolute haven when I was going through a difficult time with one of my committees so I know how you feel. :o

hi Mozart, how are things today? Hope you're feeling brighter - usually find something on here to inspire, cheer me up or make me laugh out loud :o

I'd like to add my thanks to everyone on here, too. I had my unannounced Network Childminder visit yesterday and was asked how I was getting on with preparing for EYFS. My Network co-ordinator was blown away by the resources I've downloaded and adapted from here and the "how to do observations" posting by Rea will soon be doing the rounds of Dudley childminders I think!!

So BIG thanks to you all.

Nona

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)