Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Inspection

Hello

Just been on holiday and now back to planning, report writing etc. Have read in Nursery Plus something about a SEF form for inspection for the new EYFS, does anyone have a copy please or know where I can get one

Many thanks

xxx :o

I too read this but haven't found them yet!! Maybe they will be available for Sept 2008 when EYFS become statutory?!

Thank you SHINY will let you know if I have any joy

Thanks for replying to me

x :o

Hi Bev,

Ofsted haven't finalised the form yet, but it will be available from September, in line with the new inspection arrangements. It may even be available earlier :o

We are still using within the daycare the old SEF at the moment which can be found in the are you ready for your inspection booklet. Our SEF for our childrens centre was supplied by the LA

Guest Wolfie

Thanks Helen - I'm not even 100% sure that a new one is due out but I keep hearing rumblings that Ofsted are about to unveil a new insepction regime and format for Children's Centres. I think it was Marion Dowling who said it, and that was before Christmas!

BevL and all others,

Just wanted to say what a forward thinking, proactive, professional lot you are, aware of whats coming up before it's apparently even written and/or devised yet by the people who expect the work from us. :oxD:(

Pat on the back to all of you for your professional awareness/expertise and foresight. (spl?) :(

As I put the current SEF format in the resource library, I now feel compelled to find the 'latest' version to add to the resource library as soon as it is available, so watch this space. (or let me know if I miss it LOL)

Peggy

This came up at our EYFS training last week with the promise to tell us when it is available, as it is not yet, (they also said hopefully by September!!)

my reponse to staff was, dont worry someone will let me know when it is available... Always find out information first on the forum ! Thanks to all those eagle eyed and willing to ensure we all do well.

Inge

Always find out information first on the forum !

Couldn't agree more - it more than justifies the cost of the subscription, don't you think?

Maz

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)