Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Minibeasts

Hi only joined today and not very good at working my way around the site. I am just planning half a terms ideas on the topic 'Mini Beasts'. This is for 3-4year olds. Any ideas welcome.

Hi tina and welcome to the forum. If you look here I did a forum search and this is the result-lots of discussions on minibeasts. Some will be more useful than others but at least you are pointed in the right direction.

Linda

welcome to the site - there was a post about planning for minibeasts a couple of days ago & people added some really good links to other sites - if you do a forum search then you will fond it.

Thank you so much for advice.

Welcome to the site tina0. :o

Well there seems to be a lot of discussions around the topic of minibeast at the moment, I am going to do 7 weeks on the topic all I need to do is find a suitable planning format for both Birth to Three and Foundation Stage curriulum as I already have a few ideas on what to do for my planning topic within the 2-5 year old preschool.

Beth

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)