Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Intruder Policy.

Iam struggling and having a bit of a mental block!!! :o does any one have a "intruder policy" that i could could look at just to get me started. I've looked in the resoures section but have had no luck!

I too would be interested in having a look at your intruder policy. We were given one by PSLA but when reading it I wasn't very impressed as to me it seemed to put members of staff at risk. We have a major incidents procedure (from the school we are in) and I would like to use that along side an intruders policy. Thanks Hali.

Not a policy I have at the moment.....thanks for brining it to my notice will now use Hali's and adapt to suit the setting.Thanks

• 10 months later...

Thank you for sharing the procedure. Saved me a lot of time and effort. We will be discussing this at Committee and Staff Meeting this week :)

You can thank Marley for her post earlier in the week following her course on Welfare Requirements. I had completely dropped this ball! DEATH BY POLICIES :o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)