Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Good News At Last

beth1

I have some good news, for those who can remember I asked for some advice a couple of weeks ago about a preschool managers job that I have seen for while well ................................................................................

I have just recived a phone call to be offered the postion. :oxD:(:(:(

I start next week, then 2 weeks off for Easter on a 13 week propationaly(sp) period. :wacko: I am soooooooo happy, I ticked all the right boxes for the position my FD must have paided off. :rolleyes:

I just want to say a BIG thankyou for you guys who supported me in making an application for the job. xD

Beth

Well done Beth - what fantastic news! Are they going to support you to finish your Foundation Degree?

I'll bet you can't wait to let them know at college :oxD

I hope you have got a celebration planned - you certainly deserve it. Even though I know at times you despaired of ever finding the right job you carried on, persevered and it has all paid off.

I wish you every success - no doubt you'll let us know how it goes!

Maz

Well done Beth - what fantastic news! Are they going to support you to finish your Foundation Degree?

I'll bet you can't wait to let them know at college :oxD

I hope you have got a celebration planned - you certainly deserve it. Even though I know at times you despaired of ever finding the right job you carried on, persevered and it has all paid off.

I wish you every success - no doubt you'll let us know how it goes!

Maz

Yes they will support my the FD as they will let me have time off to complete the course, I may have to move colleges to do the BA/EYPS but that is for later on in the year to sort out.

I have sent my course tutor an email to let them know.

I don't know what I am going to plan for a celebration yet but possible a dinner out at the weekend.

I feel that I am on cloud nine, I may go around to my grans if the rain stops othewise I will have to ring her up and give them the good news.

Beth

FANTASTIC NEWS Well done Beth, :o you certainly deserve it, I don't think I've ever met (virually) a person with so much determination as you. You deserve a medal for all the times you've got up, dusted yourself off and got on with it after so many let downs.

Bestest of wishes for you for next week. xD

Peggy

Thank you for your comments. I am now really looking forward to going next week.

I went to my grans, went into the room and said I had good news she said youv'e got a job havent you. Both anty and gran are pleased and think that this may be the job I have been waiting for.

Beth

Guest MaryEMac

So pleased to hear your news Beth. If that had been me, I think that I might have given up but you just picked yourself up and kept on trying. Well done. Please let us know how your first week goes. :oxD

Mary

Oooo I had a funny dream last night. :o On my first day at the preschool Ofsted turned up (they are due anytime now, unless they have just turned up and I haven't been told yet) and they carried on with the inspection. xD I said that ummm nice, just drop me in the deep end on my first day, the inspector laughed. The setting ended up getting graded, then got told that they will be back within the next year to be regraded under the new inspection rules and with me being in charge. :(

I do hope this does not come true, if it does this could mean Ofsted watches the forum just think back to last week with Hali! :( I need at least a few weeks to settle in, make an action plan if needed and then the big 'O' can turn up! :(

Beth