Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Ofsted ...finally!

Thank goodness, at last outr inspector turned up this morning.......

lovely lady will be back tomorrow.....

Cant tell you how relieved i am its actually happening (strange i know)!!!

:(:o:(xD :wacko: :rolleyes: xD:(

At least you will be able to relax over Easter. :o

A setting in our town has just had an inspection and they received 'outstanding' on all 14 standards with NO actions for improvements. xD how can that be. Where will they go from here and how can they improve practice. :(

It must be very hard to maintain that standard by everyone until the next inspection.

The comment above reminded me of a question I had regarding "Outstanding" inspection reports. I am sure those settings work very hard as do we all and fully deserve the outstanding, but I have seen a couple of reports where they also stated no actions for improvement. However the last inspector we had said she would never give "no action" as a setting should always be striving to maintain standards and things were always changing. Her words seemed to be well thought out and sensible advice, but clearly not carried through by all inspectors. Has anyone else had any comments on this area from inspectors or LA?

:o Yippee!!!!!!

Hope goes well after your long wait.

I got outstanding at my last inspection (Nov 2007) and my Inspector asked me to keep up the good work

What a great start to your week Hali, never thought I'd say that about an Inspector arriving :o

Best wishes for tomorrow and enjoy the rest of your week, all over, done and dusted for.....................how long??

Peggy

thanks guys, everyone kept asking me oww hows the stress - but i just had huge smile on my face saying ohh im great... :(

trouble is now im home............ :o wondering round like a lost sheep...writing a list of things i want to show her tomorrow - sooo frustrating ...lol :(xD

oh Hali I can feel the relief from here

4 years is a long time to wait and I know EXACTLY how you feel, I was quietly going mad with the worry and anticipation of "will they wont they" come

with all the great advice you offer I can imagine you have nothing to fear

good luck

Having had ours not too long ago I know how you feel! I'm so glad they've finally arrived. Presumably you have got a feel for how things are going already so, relax this evening and don't get too frazzled if you can help it. My daughter was having a dinner party at our house the day ofsted arrived which really helped me take my mind off it all!

Let us know how it goes and try not to have busy dreams!

God bless

Good luck, have no doubt it will go well, let us know how you get on tomorrow. Thank goodness they have arrived at last, I was beginning to feel your frustration from here! I can certainly feel your relief! Give them the full treatment.

Did you put THE poster up? Is that what made Ofsted come.

I'm so glad your wait is over. There is no way I'm ready for Ofsted. I don't want them to come anytime soon (I do hope that doesn't mean they'll appear now!)

Just a couple of quick questions- the idea of no ofsted's from march til sept- does that include primary schools or just 'early year' settings.

Also does anyone know if in a primary school there is a separate section on the final report for the foundation stage of that school? or will there be from sept 08?

Good luck for tomorrow Hali! (not that you'll need it!) xx

im home and have been told i have to keep the result confidential till the report comes out!!!!! :o:(xD

i will just say we did very very very very very very very well :rolleyes: :ph34r: :unsure: :ph34r:;):ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

and im a very happy bunny :(:( :wacko: xD

so thanks to you all for your help and advise over the years - has helped xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)