Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Research Articles

Bliss

I'm trying to find "downloadable" research articles relating to Early Years Education as part of my assignment to analyse research methods. I have a hard copy of International Journal of Early Years Education, but don't like any of the subjects in that volume! I have found research sites, but those I have found are too too huge. I am particularly interested in pre-school practices, curriculum, etc. Anyone any ideas? Thanks!

Are you studying at Uni or college, Di? The Uni will definitely subscribe to a variety of e-journals, and many FE colleges do too. Why not try asking your library - especially since you haven't nailed down your research area yet.

Maz

Yes, thanks, I think I'll go into college tomorrow - the librarians are very helpful, and I've already spent 3 hours just today searching in vain on the internet! Nothing like the old-fashioned way of looking along a row of shelves ......... progress(?)

Now why didn't I post my request at 10 'o' clock this morning, so saving myself 3 hours of wasted "surfing"?

Thank you so much Marion. The first research I chose came up as "1 of 222" pages, but further searching came up with something a little more workable on role-play.

Many, many thanks. Hope you find something useful, too, Narnia, there's something about Early Intervention & Autism. Good luck!

Fantastic Marion,

I am doing my literature review on the research methods used in the consultation of the EYFS and that site is fab.

Di, I will try and attach a very interesting journal - Researching pedagogy in english pre school - think i've done it

Net x

• 3 weeks later...