Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Happy 5th Birthday Fsf

Well, I thought about it, but that's probably about the most obviously last resort, so I decided against it. I'll just have to think of something much better next year. And smile a lot for the rest of this evening.

I'm not sure which would be worse: e-card or last-minute purchase from garage on the way home from work. I guess the latter is a little more difficult to achieve if the journey home goes from study to kitchen though!

I'm sure you'll be forgiven. In time :o

Maz

I'm not sure which would be worse: e-card or last-minute purchase from garage on the way home from work.

Oops: not that I'm casting nasturtiums on anyone who gives/receives either of these today! It is the thought that counts, after all - and both denote that someone has at least thought about you today!

Maz

Well luckily in our house we both forgot, which although is worse than us both remembering is still better than just ONE of us remembering don't you think??!! We had to laugh - we were both listening to the radio when it was mentioned this morning, both paused in what we were doing and then said..in complete unison...." I do love you, but I haven't got you anything!"

Great minds think alike...or fools seldom differ might be more appropriate! :oxD

qoSlIj DatIvjaj

(Kilngon!! :o )

Inge

xD:(:( LAUGH OUT VERY LOUD :(

Thanks Inge, Warf would be proud, I'm sure he would join in on the FSF Birthda party but he's on the Starboard Bough :wacko:

Peggy

We dont DO valentines. Well when I say 'we', I mean 'him' of course, he doesn't believe in all that 'commercial claptrap'

Every year I have to take in the hugest bouquet in the universe for my neighbour who is never home when it arrives....

What a great feeling of unity all logged on at the same time, I have even left the washing up to sit at the pc, children running a riot, dogs sat with legs crossed, husband wandering aimlessly, horses neighing for feed, my ears are switched off and I am trying to look intelligent as I type - like it is a piece of college work I am engrossed in, he he :oxD:(

Juts to put my 'forum anorak' hat on, we have to get 423 posts to make the longest thread,so happy posting, crack the champers, bake the cake, and get posting.

When I last looked there were 525 views of this thread - so if everytime one of us read a post we replied, we'd have passed our target by now!

Maz

PS will you be releasing a birthday report mundia - you know the sort of thing: average posts per month/week/day/hour/minute since the Forum started.... :o

Oh stop it, you're making me blush! You all do most of it yourselves anyway! :o

Anyway it's lent and I can't drink, so this isn't fair...

But Steve, we couldn't do it all ourselves without YOU, so you just blush away.

I think we may have got a new record for most number of members looking at one post at the same time, but I didn't have time to count as members popping in ad out xD

Peggy

Happy Birthday!!

I too have left children downstairs eating tea with my husband so as I could log on and be part of the happy birthday greetings.

Here's to the next 5 years!

Shirel I see you have a horse how interesting, we really must get together. I'm an old Mendip Farmers Hunt girl from my pony club days!!!!!

Shelley

Happy Birthday everyone. A quarter of the way to the longest topic ever - keep going! xD

I'm off dog training with my daughter in half an hour so I'll look forward to catching up when I get back.

(My daughter and I are taking our dog training I mean - I'm not training my daughter at dog training classes. :o )