Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Happy 5th Birthday Fsf

That's because I fell asleep in the chair at 7pm and woke up at 10:30 ready to go again.

That's desperate, isn't it? Because then of course when you do go to bed your brain is still whirring away. But mine has finally given in. I'm off to bed.

Thanks for sticking with me till the great 600 barrier was broken!

Maz

That's desperate, isn't it? Because then of course when you do go to bed your brain is still whirring away. But mine has finally given in. I'm off to bed.

Thanks for sticking with me till the great 600 barrier was broken!

Maz

One way of boosting my number of posts :o

WOW, :o well done to the dirty stop outs!! xD:(:(:( :wacko: xD :rolleyes: :unsure: ;)

I'll have you know I'm a clean living girl - and anyway I was in my own home - where was everyone else who wasn't posting??

Couldn't resist a sneaky peak this morning to see who was up first thing!

Have a lovely post birthday-day!

Maz

No-one's said Penblwydd Hapus i Chi, yet. Am I the only Welsh member now Leedwa's off and away?

Don't speak the language appart from diolch yn fawr and ga i fynd ir ty bach ysgwolych yn tha (excuse the spelling), don't live there any more but Welsh through and through and also enjoying the rugby at the moment!!

Happy Birthday Forum a day late I know but like many of you have said this resource has been invaluable to me in raising the standards of the setting that I took over last September!! Thank you everyone for your wise words.

Denisse

wow, you have made it extremely difficult to beat this record next time....we'll have to come up with something really special.

Well done Maz and andrea for keeping going when the rest of us had long since flagged.

I hope noone is hung over this morning?

I hope PEggy is dead chuffed when she arrives

wow, you have made it extremely difficult to beat this record next time....we'll have to come up with something really special.

Well done Maz and andrea for keeping going when the rest of us had long since flagged.

I hope noone is hung over this morning?

I hope PEggy is dead chuffed when she arrives

Good morning everyone xD

I am extremely DEAD CHUFFED

I have just woke up, did my daughters bedtime read last night, next minute WHAM, I was hit by a really bad migraine. :o My head now feels like I've done a round with Mike Tyson :( and I'm really sad I missed the party. :(

I haven't read through the posts since I logged off last night (will do later once I get my head in gear) but

WOW

Last time I looked the count was around the 230 mark.

WHAT A FANTASTIC BUNCH YOU ALL ARE, and definately all

RECORD BREAKERS

YAHOO

Peggy

Many congratulations to all those who contributed and of course a huge thank you to Steve and Helen for making it all possible.

I am so sorry I didn't contribute :(

Me defence is that I was in a state of shock and not really around! We don't 'do' Valentines day - haven't done ever but yesterday proved to be different!

There I was working away at Pre-school only to have a delivery of red roses and a lovely teddy in a jumper with heart motive delivered :o

The children thought it was fantastic and all went running out at hometime relaying the news of my flowers and teddies xD

Apparently it was because my son mentioned Valentines day last week and i said (tongue in cheek) 'Oh yes I had forgotten but of course Dad will be arranging interflora to call at work with a delivery for me!' - dear other half overheard the conversation and as they say the rest is history!

And after not even getting me a card!! He has the audacity (is that the word)to come in and ask me to go to Lampeter(wheres that?) with him!!! Wait for it....to look at a b....... TRACTOR!!! on my day off!!

Was it a red b***** tractor :o