Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Happy 5th Birthday Fsf

Beg my pardon Hali, :o i can't keep up, well I am trying to appear interested in everything going on with family members as well, but am soo distracted, I will have to log off in a mo so will try to add a few more comments xD:(:(:( :wacko:

So maz, is that your pesonal target before ]your next report is due?

Gosh mundia - I was thinking more in terms of achieving these lofty aims before my next incarnation! I don't like to set myself too ambitious a target :o

Maz

I hope this is still valid cross referencing threads, but I am thanking your Maz for the words of wisdom on the advice given on the other post, thankyou. :oxD and anyone else who added their advice.

You are all inspirational! :(:(

1/ What would you do if the forum wasn't here? ( doesn't bear thinking about)

I'd have to dust the rest of the house and not just my desk

2/ Where did you work when you first joined the forum, do you still work in the same place?

I joined when my NN started her Foundation Degree then to my shame forgot and rejoined almost 2 years later and she's still my NN in the same school...

3/ Why is the forum soooooooo addictive?

Because I miss everyone if I don't see them for a day

4/ When do you log in.......?

I don't actually log out... EVER

5/ How did we survive without the forum?

I can't remember

6/ If we didn't have the forum, how would we keep up to date with EY issues?

I'm not sure but it wouldn't be as much fun!

I'm off to do some study before bed, I am reading a book about doing my research project, need to read it prior to starting said research, prior to sending out consent letters, prior to actually composing a hypothesis, prior to doing the report etc, etc.

Then better make the lunch boxes, all six of them, oh seven if I make my own - usually loose the will to spread by box nr 7 and I have an apple!

Then check the horses let the dogs out to have a last wee and that's me off to bed, I may have a last wee too, too much information? xD:o

Goodnight everyone, good luck, stay up late and keep posting, I will log on first thing tomorrow to see what happened.

:(:(:( :wacko: xD

Time limit for the longest topic hali? Well actually it should be until midnight tonight (Peggy started it at 1 minute past midnight this morning, bless her). But it's a hard target - I think the previous longest topic ( the children in need one) went on all weekend to get to 430 odd. still, we're up to 286 now so that's quite remarkable!

Im like Marion, I dont log out either! and the computer is in hibernate unless it needs restarting cos its running slow or updating. And FSF is my homepage so I'm always intouch!!!

What would I do without FSF, I'd probaly be working at M& S or somewhere equally unattractive! This forum in its earliest days was my life saver.

(SO if there were no FSF, I wouldnt need to keep up to date)