HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR FSF

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

HIP HIP HOORAY

HIP HIP HOORAY

HIP HIP HOORAY

HIP HIP HOORAY

HIP HIP HOORAY

MAY ALL THE FSF BIRTHDAY WISHES COME TRUE xD

ALL TOGETHER NOW, BLOW OUT THE CANDLES AND POST YOUR WISHES.

I WISH.............................

THAT THE FSF CONTINUES TO THRIVE,

CONTINUES TO MAKE ME LAUGH WITH FUNNY THINGS CHILDREN SAY,

CONTINUES TO MAKE ME THINK WITH TOPICAL DISCUSSIONS,

AND CONTINUES TO MAKE ME FEEL 'AT HOME'.

Peggy

p.s. see you all at 6pm OR 18:00 hrs :o

Happy Birthday to the forum and many thanks to Steve and Helen who made it all possible in the first place. I joined the forum when I took over as playleader at my local playgroup just under 5 years ago and today is my last day there. I feel sad, relieved and happy all at the same time! However, I doubt I would've made it through the first year without the forum. Hope everyone has a good day - I'll be on later to continue celebrating. :o

Thanks Mundia for the target number to beat. :o

I'd like to add why I love the Forum, lots & lots of reasons, one being the oportunity to have constructive debate on what can sometimes be sensitive issues. (sensitive in terms of provoking passion, dealing with change caused by government, everyday practice issues in preschool etc)

Keep on posting, you can post more than once, only rule that the post is a continuation of the 'conversation'. So, feel free to dip in and out of this thread all day. xD

Peggy

p.s. HAPPY VALENTINES EVERYONE

Happy Birthday FSF

I joined 4 years and 362 days ago so I will be five on sunday xD

Who would have thought that when I joined five years ago and was so nervous making my first few posts that I would be doing all the scary technical things I do behind the scenes now :(:o

What's amazing is 5 years ago I wouldn't have thought that I could do what I do now, just goes to show you can learn to do all sorts of new things if you're determined :(

Best wishes to you all,

Sue x

:o

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FSF

CONGRATUALTIONS ON THE FIRST FIVE YEARS, i only joined since october and met some really greeat people and looking forward to meeting more. TAHNK YOU EVERYONE

sorry my spelling is awful today!! I try to rush it! I hope to be here at 6pm.

That's what I like about the Forum: it doesn't matter what the spelling is like, its the thought behind the post that's important. And no-one points out your typos either (unless they happen to be very funny indeed).

Happy Birthday, FSF: you've been around for one ninth of my lifetime.....

(I think that's right - mundia will let me know if my maths has let me down :o )

Maz