Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Letters And Sounds Parent Leaflet

Guest Wolfie

Thanks leaflet is great. I am really trying to improve our parent relations and show them what good work we do. This ticks all the right boxes!

• 11 months later...
I've looked through it properly now....there's some very useful stuff in there, isn't there?

It's not even a leaflet- not useful - just a website - what are you all talking about it being brilliant? The link doesn't go to a word doc.???

Please post the link again

Thanks

If you look at the date this was posted it was a year ago and the link has probably changed as have all of the letters and sounds, EYFS, strategy sites etc.

Unfortunately I have to say that your post comes across as a little rude. Hopefully this wasn't intended. This is one of the few forums I have been on that doesn't have a tone of rudeness etc.

thank you for the new link I couldnt find the leafelet either but have managed to dowload your link thank you. It is very useful and has great ideas thank you

killowengirl

It's not even a leaflet- not useful - just a website - what are you all talking about it being brilliant? The link doesn't go to a word doc.???

Please post the link again

Thanks

Welcome to the forum musicteacher...I hope you find this forum a friendly and useful place to visit. The problem is sorted now. Thank you Marion for sorting that...and a big thank you to wolfie for the original link

:o

OOOh this is fab, fab ,fab - I have been putting off setting a date for a parent's forum meeting about L and S because I just haven't had the time to get a handouty thing ready - now I have no excuse -this is perfect - Thank -you Diz

I was just trying to put together a leaflet to parents and really get my head around the letters and sounds - and here it is!!

And yet again another old-ish topic has been brought back to notice again by a new member and helps another set of members at just the right moment in time!

Welcome to the Forum musicteacher: now that your first post is out of the way I hope you'll make yourself at home and have a good look around at what's on offer!

Maz

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)