Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Happy Half Term Holiday

Just wanted to wish everybody a happy half term holiday!!! I have got two blissful, child free weeks off and am really looking forward to it!!!! Hope verbody else does the same!

Linda

Yes two!!! Here in Stockport the primary schools have two weeks at Whit and the secondaries one. We lose a week in the summer. But it is quite nice as most of the children are back in school the second week so we always go away then!

Linda

I must say, Im so glad to see the back of THAT half term!! Its been the 6 weeks from hell I think.

and of course, it just HAD to start raining didnt it? xD

So peeps, enjoy, whatever you are doing, and if you are not having half term next week, enjoy the week at work anyway.

:o

don't know about you but I've got the reports to write up sitting in the sun (hopefully) with a glass of wine

Have fun- all of you :o

Although I love my job, I was thankful to finish on Friday! :o I too have two weeks off, and best of all The Beer festival starts on Monday for a whole week. yippee! :D

To everyone on half term break, have a nice relaxing time :)

And Beau, sorry you don't get a break yet, but enjoy your weekend and relax :)

Trea xD

Yes, everybody relax and enjoy! :D

Even you, Carol :( !

Cherry, can I come and stay with you? The Beer Festival sounds good! xD

We're off to York on Wednesday till the weekend, when it's back home for a birthday barbie for my son (in the rain? :o )

Then it's BACK TO WORK for me!!!!!!! :D Yay! :D:(

Sue :D

Sue you are welcome anytime! Hope the weather holds out for your BBQ. We have family around today, for the football COME ON YOU HAMMERS!!! and a get together tomorrow for my son's 16th birthday, and next week is my other sons birthday as well as my husbands and brothers!This is not doing my Weightwatcher programme anygood you know :oxD I wonder how many points a birthday cake is? :(