Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

10000 Approaching

mundia

So, we have nearly made it to 10 000 posts- that's a lot of talking folks. :D:D

So, just for fun....

I was thinking, (yes I know that's a rare event), would anyone like to suggest who will make the 10000th post and when it willl be made.

(might need some help here Steve. :D )

HI

chance's are it will be a SUE :D:D:D:D

when? mmmmmmmmmmm :(:(

i think it could be on the 1st of June

Don't ask me why it's just a guess

do we get a prize if we guess right :oxD

Um -

Thanks Mundia - good challenge...

This isn't so easy as there's no direct correspondence between the 10,000th post and the member who made it.

Basically, it will mean spotting the person who is registered as the last poster on the 'Last Ten Posts' column on the front page, at the same time as the forum front page says there have been 10,000 posts.

Let me think on it. I think it's a good competition in principle, and I'm happy to stump up some prize money - but I need to figure out a way to make sure I win it. :o

Now this really is unfair!!! Fancy suggesting it will be a Sue! Whatever can you mean, Pinkwillow :oxD It will of course be Gizzy announcing the salvation of her group! :) (Hopes :( )

Whoever, it won't be me if it's when you suggest, we're hopling to go away for a couple of days that week! :D

Like Sue R we will be away for a while during that period so that knocks another Sue on the head, so to speak. I reckon it will be Mundia on June 2 -not sure of the time of day though!!!! :(

Steve you said earlier that you would think on it - and would be pleased to stump up some prize money - I was thinking, if I win :o , we need a new computer!! xD

Sue J

Nice try Sue - but I was thinking of a tenner, which I'm pretty sure won't get you a computer even in West Sussex...

What would be really clever is to co-ordinate the 10,000th post with the 3,000th member - another event which is rapidly approaching! :o

Steve. Having to look fro the 10000th post will be good exercise for those really observant members who never miss anything- not mentioning any names of course. :o

I wont be away at half term as Im having my patio done, but who's saying that it be next week anyway?????

:D

A bit sad really, :o I started to think about averaging out how many posts a day here have been over the last month and trying to calculating how many days to reach the 10,000!!!!!

But then Steve has just informed me that, 'I'd be lucky' (prize money for a new computer is what I was aiming for - ha ha ha!!!!! ) so I don't think I will bother now.

Anyway, I really must get on with planning next half term or rather getting it down on paper now. I am so addicted to this site that every time I switch the computer on - this is the first place I go to. Then when I get a bit bored with what I'm doing on the computer - I log in!!!!!

I am soooooo glad I found this site as you all have loads of advice to offer and it's a real boost to hear of people in the same situation/have same 'problems', etc

Sue J

That's good to know Sue, thanks! :D

One day the forum may even be able to afford to give computers for prizes - who knows. Not for a while yet though...

Mundia - I have to know. Does the patio have to be built at night?

Steve, as you know ther IS a full moon next week............but I won't be doing the work myself- Ill be 'supervising'.. :o

SueJ, I think we all know the addiction feelng. Hope you're not planning on deserting now that there's no chance of that new com puter!!! :D

Sorry to take up a post for this but could someone tell me where the total number of posts is???!!! :o

I have wandered around and cant find it - no doubt as soon as I click add reply I will see it somewhere and feel silly!! (oh well nothing new there!!)