Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Fsf Unavailable This Morning!

Steve

spacer.gif

This is (short) notice to let you know that the FSF will be offline today for around 2 hours while we do some essential server maintenance. We expect this to begin at around 11am. Apologies for the inconvenience!

Best wishes,

Steve

That's all folks!

All done in slightly less than one hour, thanks to some great work by our hosting company (take a bow, Clook!) and a mysterious masked man called Matt (to alliterate atrociously). He should take more than a bow for all the help he's given me in the last year!

Yes, I'll dig the christmas decorations out of the loft over the next few days Jacquie! :o

Not too soon though Steve - you'll put me under pressure to get mine sorted! Not that I'm competitive of course.....

Maz

I think once every five years would be better. We can't really avoid Christmas around here and I do like the children's services and the Midnight service. I also like having all my family together. What bothers me is the pressure it places on people, especially the elderly and lonely. It just isn't how it should be.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)