Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Am I Having A Senior Moment?!

Gezabel

HI

OK I have tried to work this one out but failed miserably :(

When I logged on earlier I noticed in the top blue line that it said '6 new messages'. I got all excited, never having had 6 new messages all in one go :( So I toddled to my inbox sharpish all agog to see who had sent me a message and guess what - no one had :o Never mind 6 there wasn't even 1 :(

As I type this the little '6 new messages is glaring at me' - am I having a senior moment or is there some simple explanation??? xD

yes this is one of those little gremlins that with a bit of luck and a following wind Steve will correct with the forthcoming sometime upgrade.

Mine had corrceted itself until yesterday, and now it shows -3 messages. the previosu conversation was

here

Being the forum mathematicain, Im guessing Geraldine that you actualy had minus 6 and now after receiving one you have minus 5. Another 5 pms and you should be restored to 0!!

Im at minus 2 at the monmet but it was fine yesterday

Hi all -

Can't get away with much here can I?

The number of new messages has been playing up for a while now. Hopefully it will be fixed after today. However...

Yes, time is now and there are no message notifications - I need to fix these over the next few hours. It's all a result of the forum upgrade, which happened earlier this afternoon. Things should settle down soon, and look on the bright side - someone is a winner on the final Children in Need question. :o

Almost painless thanks Susan. xD

This should be an almost invisible upgrade - mostly background stuff which will make my life easier. I bet you're all glad to hear my life will be getting easier!

Well I'm glad to hear it Steve, even though I didn't win the upgrade quiz ( missed it by 2 days). You need to take it easy before you don your red hat with the cotton wool bobble on it. :o

Peggy