Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

We Have Snow...well Ish

mundia

Yep got it here xD wet sloppy stuff so not much fun.Just going to settle down as a family with blankets and a fire to watch new HP DVD.Somehow when the weathers wet and cold there seems to be a good excuse to do NOTHING :o Ironnning...what ironning???...planning...sssssssssshhhhhhhh

we often get colder snaps than other people because we are high up and the cold comes off the lickey hill and there is nothing between there and us.

I remember once phoning work to say I was struggling to get out of the road, they all laughed, even just turning onto the main road from mine, there was nothing, not even a little blob of snow, and there we were with inches of the stuff..

Been snowing here in Leicestershire for the last hour. Settling well. I have a nice white car now and the lawn has turned white.

Just deciding whether to go and sit in the hot tub with the snow falling all around me!! :o

Well now I feel that Christmas is on it's way....the mention of the white stuff is all it took!!! :o

Just rain down here today, would love it to snow but must have loads so that it's too dangerous to travel to work and everyone can take the day/week off...wouldn't that be great.

No snow here in South Yorkshire but have had all my ski wear on today to keep warm whilst watching my son play hockey, they won all 3 matches! However its bound to be bad this week as its my outside week and planning and it's my 3 day week rather than to my 2 day one.

No snow here in South Yorkshire but have had all my ski wear on today to keep warm whilst watching my son play hockey, they won all 3 matches! However its bound to be bad this week as its my outside week and planning and it's my 3 day week rather than to my 2 day one.

So if the weather turns arctic we'll know who to blame then, Zambonie!

I'm not sure I've 'spoken' to you before - nice to meet you!

Maz

we have whole inch

good job it isnt a full moon

You wouldn't want to be gardening in your nightie tonight, eh mundia?

Amazing what you read when you're trawling the forum for answers.....

Maz

D'you know, the snow is so heavy my budleah is lying on the lawn :o

And now I've got to drive in it because Sam needs a lift home from his girlfriends.

Wish me luck :(

Snow has sent cats loopy :(

Sue R, here's a prayer for tomorrow xD