Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Children In Need 2007 Fsf Event

mundia

Well hi folks, its that time of year again soon. Yes Children in need (next Friday, 16th November)

The themes as you will know is ‘do something different’

In true FSF style, we are doing exactly that. We are holding the great big FSF quiz, and hope that you will all join in with both the questions and answers.

Ill explain how it works on the day (ie when I’ve decided), but between now and next week, what we need from you is questions.

There is only one basic rule for asking questions. The answers must be found within the forum. They can be as easy or as difficult as you like, in fact we need a good mixture so that we can help newer members find their way around and get those older members working hard!.

Examples of questions might be

Which members joined the forum on…..

who started a thread about….

..wrote an article about..what was it called?

Who posted a picture in the gallery about…

when is…… birthday.

How many posts were in a thread about…

They can refer to absolutely anywhere in the forum!

I hope you get the idea.

So get your thinking caps on. Please send the questions (with answers please) to me by PM, rather than publish them here beforehand. I will act as quizmaster on the day/night. The more questions the better please. The quiz can only be as successful as you make it!

Over to you then…

I won't actually be around next Friday evening - got a gig to go to - Tokyo Dragons, anyone??! Can I join in during the day??

I will try to think of some questions - if I can coax my poor befuddled brain into working, that is!

Sue

Hi there!

A PM is a personal message - you can do it two ways, 1)- by going into your control panel and choosing new message, you'll get a screen to write message or

2)by clicking on the name of the person you want to message anywhere on the forum. You'll get the same sort of screen.

Then click send (but if you want to keep it to refresh your memory click save at the bottom of the screen)

Hope that's helpful,

Sue

Well we've got over 50 questions for the quiz so far, which is great thanks for those who've sent me some. Need lots more though to make this an event to remember so whilst you're perusing the forum this weekend, why not have a go at thinking up a few.

There'll be free membership for a year for the holder of the most impossible to answer question......

maybe a few others too... (depending on how bankrupt I want to make the forum....sh.. don't tell Steve)

Just to remind you of the one and only rule..answers MUST be found within the forum, but can be absolutely anywhere in the forum.

This sounds wonderful- but I will be REALLY busy on Friday with our school events and in the evening I am running (sponsored) so will probably be brain dead by the evening- but if I can be there I will... Wonderful idea. :)

The themes as you will know is ‘do something different’

In true FSF style, we are doing exactly that. We are holding the great big FSF quiz, and hope that you will all join in with both the questions and answers.

Ill explain how it works on the day (ie when I’ve decided), but between now and next week, what we need from you is questions.

There is only one basic rule for asking questions. The answers must be found within the forum. They can be as easy or as difficult as you like, in fact we need a good mixture so that we can help newer members find their way around and get those older members working hard!.

Examples of questions might be

Which members joined the forum on…..

who started a thread about….

..wrote an article about..what was it called?

Who posted a picture in the gallery about…

when is…… birthday.

How many posts were in a thread about…

They can refer to absolutely anywhere in the forum!

If everyone sent one question we'd have quite a few. Please formulate something this week to make this a success.

For any newer members we have always raised a fair amount for this event and you dont have to pledge any money to send a question! At least I dont think so.

Tomorrow is the big day folks.

Please be here to support the FSF big Quiz.

We'll be kicking off in the morning for the day time members amongst you, and going on until...well we run out of questions (still plenty of time to send some!!)

Rules will be announced once we kick off as well as the all important fundrasiing part, lets see what the FSF can raise this year for Children in nneed.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)