Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Investors In People

I see a few groups are getting awarded 'investors in people'.

Does anyone know where you can find out about this scheme? :o

Hi

Try this web site www.iipuk.co.uk

We have got investors in people at the school we are attached to and I have heard that there is a scheme called investors in children for pre-school groups. We are working towards our quality assurance award and I think then you can work towards investors in children. It may be diferent in other parts of the country.

A lot of the QA schemes are already part of the investors in children award. Many have applied for the title recently. Many groups are going for an investors in children scheme right from the start as not all of the QA schemes will qualify or apply for the status. I don't know much about investors in people though, sorry.

Linda

• 11 months later...

I'm sure you'll be fine Hali!

After all, you've got nothing else to think about at the moment have you?

Seriously: you've put a lot of hard work into this, so I'm sure you've got all the bases covered.

Let us know how it goes!

Maz

PS Is now a good time to mention the Foundation Degree???

As Linda says our QA scheme gives us incvestors in children once we have completed the first submission... no idea ablut investors in people will be very happy with the children....

Inge

• 1 month later...

Every thing is crossed for you and your team Hali. Let us know how you get on and can you tell us what the process is and what is required please.

As always, have fun :o

Peggy

Fantastic Hali, Well done :D:D:D

When you've had a bit of a breather I would be really interested to know what is involved in Iip :o

Peggy

• 3 weeks later...

Well done to Hali and all - your awards just keep on rolling !!!!!!!!! :D

Any chance you could send some of your enthuiasm down my way could you please ????? (sack loads if you don't mind ... ta very much !!!!!!!!)

janice :o

Congratulations Hali!

Isn't it great how news of someone else's success lifts your spirits when times are a bit tough?

Well done to you and your team Hali. :) Another excuse for a celebration - funny how there's so much to celebrate in life. :DxD Will raise a glass on your behalf later. :o

How's the hangover Hali :oxD:(

No seriously, congratulations and because you are so great and reflective practitioners, Ofsted for you and your team will be a breeze. :D ( and yet another excuse for a celebration :( )

Peggy

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)