Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

EYFS Questionnaire

Steve

Hi all -

I've had a request from the DCSF National Strategies to ask you to fill in an online questionnaire. Here's the request and link:

‘The National Strategies are inviting comments on EYFS from practitioners – please could you take a few minutes of your time to complete the attached questionnaire. There is also the opportunity to leave an e-mail address to offer to be part of a stakeholder panel that would be used to inform the future development of the Early Years work.

http://vista-survey.com/survey/v2/survey.dsb?ID=5656659719

Thank you very much, in anticipation.’

I've done it. From my point of view as an agency employee it was difficult to fill the boxes, they obviously hadnt differentiated the survey. Bad people :o

Guest Wolfie

And my job covers several of the descriptions but I could only tick one! Never mind, it's still a chance to give feedback, let's hope they use it constructively and it isn't just an exercise to convince the powers that be that consultation is taking place! :o

Well done both. Hopefully any criticism will be constructive, since they've been concerned enough to ask our opinion! :o

That was easy from my point of view: am really looking forward to getting to grips with the EYFS and leading its implementation in my setting.

Does that make me officially sad?

Maz

Guest tinkerbell

Done mine but it timed out in the middle of my feedback! I too was saying I needed to tick a couple of boxes .

Tinkerbell

Guest Wolfie

No, Maz...I'm quietly excited too! Yesterday I had an enjoyable half hour laminating all the practice cards and proudly putting them back in the folder!! How sad.

Edited by Wolfie

me too, both laminating and looking forwards to implementing it. The decision on which curriculum to follow finally made for us.

we will be starting it in september along with the school so plenty of support and ideas. The children shouldnt really notice any difference and the staff will have more input and I will be more organised (an achieveable goal i hope).

• 7 months later...

Me too.

The more robust card versions of the principles etc are now available from teachernet received mine a few weeks back. They are much better.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)