Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Baby Bunny On The Way!

Running Bunny

Wooohey, wonderful news, congratulations!!!!!!!!!! :oxD:(:(:(

Your allowed to post in the wrong place blame it on the hormones!

Edited by Guest

Too excited to keep it a secret any longer - there's a baby on the way!

I'm almost 15 weeks, so the happy event is due on the 19th December - Christmas could be interesting this year!

I've had a dating scan to check that everything is okay - I had two miscarriages, both at 10 weeks, last year, so there is added anxiety to go with everything else an expectant mum has to deal with. The hospital and midwife have reassured me that I am at no more risk than any other mum-to-be at this stage and I'm okay to have midwife-led care, which is good.

I'll update my blog to keep you all informed of significant milestones!

Such lovely news to share, I have had to reply to this one too, double congratulations, all the best of luck to you, look after yourself. Can't wait to share the journey with you.

CONGRATULATIONS ,ITS ALWAYS LOVELY TO HEAR GOOD NEWS .

my daughter( who is nearly twelve so knows everything) says ive got C. O. D were new babies are concerned.

they are just so gorgeous!

congratulations again. :o

CONGRATULATIONS ,ITS ALWAYS LOVELY TO HEAR GOOD NEWS .

my daughter( who is nearly twelve so knows everything) says ive got C. O. D were new babies are concerned.

they are just so gorgeous!

congratulations again. :o

Of course it is, silly me. Definitely broody - bought some tiny nappies from Sainsburys yesterday for the children to use (only £1.50 ish) and they are so cute. Thought the children would enjoy using them, especially as one just became a big brother on Friday and another Mum is expecting a baby in August.