Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Passed My First Year

Guest tinkerbell

Guest tinkerbell

What a relief..opened the post and my last piece of work has passed!

So first year of my MA over just 2 more years to go..

Tinkerbellx

Oh Well done what an achievement, such hard work, make sure you celebrate. Maybe one day I will be saying the same.

Congratulations!!!

I am in my final year and struggling to get motivated to write dissertation! Enjoy the feeling of having nothing to do as it doesn't last long! xxx

Well Done Tinkerbell,

Thats wonderful news. :o

I have asked my manager to ask the owners of the nursery if they will pay for my foundation degree in earlyyears from their transition fund. I have only just applied to do the foundation degree, i am hoping they will pay towards it as i cannot afford the £6000.00, i found out yesterday thats what it will cost over a 3 year part time basis. I am also in my mid 40's so if i don't do it now i never will. So i hope they will help towards the cost.

Rosepetal

Guest tinkerbell

Thanks for your good wishes everyone.....I am also doing NPQH (national,professional,qualification for headship)and had my school based assessment day on Friday...they look at paper work ,a whole school project you have carried out,interview 3 staff (including Ht) then an hour long interview...quite a gruelling day...like you say Puzzles it never stops....what is the theme or title (if you have one yet)for your dissertation?

Tinkerbellx

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)