Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Babies

just thought i would share some good news xD .

My niece has had twin girls this morning she got to 39 weeks and 3 days.

she went into hospital yesterday morning to be induced and had the girls one at 06.45am and one at 07.00am this morning. she delivered naturally, well one was breech :o but they are all doing well.

still not definite with the names yet .I have seen a photo and they are beautiful. :(

Congratulations to your and your niece. How lovely, makes me feel quite broody!

Fantastic that she was able to carry to 39 weeks plus with twins.

Deb

(a twin!)

Guest Wolfie

What lovely news - congratulations to everybody involved!....but there's one vital piece of information missing....the weights!!!

Edited by Wolfie

oh yes I forgot in all the excitement.

The babies weighed 4lb11oz and 5lb1oz.

not bad as mum is only 5 foot tall and only usually weighs 71/2 stone.

thanks for all your congrats.

cant wait to see them but as i have a bad chest infection I need to wait a few days.

What lovely news - congrtualtions to everybody involved!....but there's one vital piece of information missing....the weights!!!

So just why did I say they were good weights then?????? Anyone? xD:(

I refuse to think of myself as mad, and so do the rest of me :o

Rea, your not going mad the explanation could be you thought the time of birth were the weights.

Id stick to that :o

Guest Wolfie
:oxD:(:( Well I hadn't even noticed that you'd commented on the weights...you could have got away with that one if you'd kept quiet!! :(

Congratulations on becoming a Great Aunt! I became a Great Aunt in March - makes me feel ancient! (I'm not honestly).

Guest MaryEMac

Congratulations to you and your niece Mary. I too became a great aunt to baby Oliver last week. When I was a child, great aunts always seemed to be very old........ :oxD . Hope you are soon well enough to go and have cuddles.

Mary

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)