Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

This Will Teach Me.............

michaelle

I will never pinch my husband's socks again - or should I say sock! Pinched a pair of what I thought were matching black socks out of his drawer today (we were going on a trip)

After wearing odd socks all day and as if that wasn't bad enough - While in staff room One of my colleagues asked what was written on my socks - I looked down it said SEX ON LEGS! How many children and parents have read that today I wonder? eek!

Mine too, I just read it out loud to my partner and hes now smiling too.

Anyone watch the saturday kitchen and the other shows on BBC1 on a sat morning? I just copied a trick off there and boiled half the eggs in a pack..put them back in the egg carton and have informed my morning staff that we are having scrambled eggs for breakfast. :( can't wait to see her face when she tries to make them. Anything to brighten up the day on a friday. Its the first practical joke tho, and im a bit worried what the next one might be!! :(xD:o

I love a good old practical joke (when its not on me that is)

I had an email a while ago that had office type pranks on. The one I am dying to try out is emptying cress seeds into bosses keyboard just before a half term break!!!

Hehe, sort of thing I do. In fact yesterday I had my dress on back to front and didn't realise til lunch time....after I'd been t o Tescos too. xD:o