Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

EYFS training

Helen

Hi Dawn

The same has happened to me! I rang the childcare working partnership)sorry have had a day of it and shattered)However myhenroxanne has the correct nunber etc Im sure she will let you have it.

Good luck

Andrea

Reminded me a bit of the who-ha surrounding the old NNEB and whether it was valid now.

Are we going to be told in a few years time that unless we have either a FD or a level 3 EYFS that we need to retrain? Something to watch I think

:o

Guest Wolfie

I wonder how much the level 3 EYFS will differ from the CCLD? Maybe it will focus on a smaller age range?

• 3 weeks later...

Hello

I've been to several meetings with different local authorities regarding their EYFS training. Everyone seems to be going slowly and surely to make sure they get it right! All beginning with briefings and then additional training on the principles and areas of learning. They will also be emphasis on observation and on going assessment and personalised learning journeys.

Some authorities are going to be signposting courses on their training directories to show how the courses link to the EYFS and others will provide a separate training programme.

They seem to be choosing training providers carefully to ensure the training is effective, which is great.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)