Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Ofsted Been And Gone!

Hi all

Just to let you know that we had our OFSTED inspection yesterday and today. We received good in all areas and a good overall. I am really pleased as we have had 3 new members of staff in the past 12 months and I was worried that they may not have the confidence needed for an inspection. But they were all were wonderful, both old and new.

I know I have said this recently, but I need to say thank you to everybody on this forum for their support and fantastic ideas-I know we have improved our provision because of the ideas I have gained from here.

I will certainly be celebrating big style this weekend.

Linda

WELL DONE Linda :o i know what you mean about this site being responsible for improving our setting i too feel that but can i just say how i for one appreciate how much you contribute and have learnt alot THANKYOU Enjoy your weekend x xD

Thank you everybody! Not really had time to celebrate as my husband and I have been down to London to visit our son, who we haven't seen since Christmas!

I am going to organise a night out with my staff so that we can celebrate properly.

Linda

FANTASTIC news Linda, well done to you and all your team. Just shows what an excellent Manager you are inducting and developing a new team to such a high standard.

Have a great celebration you deserve it and some. :oxD

Peggy

Thank you Peggy for your comments. One of the observations our inspector did make was that the senior members of staff must be very good role models for the new staff as they were very confident, the new ones that is, and that must have been because the three of us who had been there the longest must have given them a good example. Made me feel very proud.

Linda