Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Some Good News At Last

beth1

Glad to hear you enjoyed your first day so much, it sounds like you have fitted in very well, had fun and been yourself. It obviously comes naturally to you.

Will watch this space and hope you have a great 2 weeks.

Glad your having fun Beth. xD

As for car parks, My preschool children love washing my car ( after I've checked the cloths /sponges are soft and won't scratch the paintwork :o ) Trouble is parents have accused me of slave labour and exploitation ( in fun) :(

Peggy

• 2 weeks later...

Just a wee update, the job is going well in fact they like me and think I am doing a super job. :o They have asked me to work next week aswell and I am thoughtly enjoying my time there, although I have now found out working 4 days, uni 1 day and studying don't go well togther.

Beth

I can imagine that it is quite tiring - but it's not forever.

Am so pleased you are getting on well there. That's really good news.

Great to hear you are enjoying yourself and that the team have offered you more work, as for study, I've spent most of my bank holiday weekend on degree work :o and yes it is tough isn't it. But as others have said the study commitment will soon fly by ( I hope).

Peggy

good news Beth pleased it's going well

I have spent the Bank Holiday avoiding degree work which isn't really a good idea with the 18th being my next assignment hand in date :o

xD I know the feeling although I have managed to complete one assignment draft for next week. I too have an assigment in on the same day as you plus I have to start it again becuase I lost all my written work :( and its very boring to do. Roll on 19 May and then all my work will be completed.

Luckly I have tommorow off due to the fact my equipment for uni is finally coming (a bit late :() plus an interview hopefully depending on what time my equipment turns up, the nursery is willing to work around my commitments this week. Next week I am planning on having Wednesday off to complete my last assginment and hand in on the Thursday.

Beth