Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Online Puzzle

Beau

i need help... looked at this yesterday and seriously have not stopped looking at it since. i cant do the 007 as there doesnt yet seem to be a place for it to go. there seem to be alot of xmen on here whoops did i give something away...

No oh no...... I clicked and added a word and everything went.. it said something about there being too much traffic!!!! I followed the instructions to merge with an older game and it didn't work .. I have to start all over again... I feel almost suicidal. I can remember my answers but it is so slow loading up the words... Loud screams from Wigan!

Sorry, im seem to have confused you, i meant in your head turn the 7.00 to 007 cos thats the clue. think of the songs and the key pieces that make his character, as for the basball and poker ones, look at the other words and do a combined search.

If you want to work together... go to save puzzle and copy the link and paste it in your reply, then to combine you go to save and paste someone elses link, but beware, you cant go back to your own after. (you can open someone elses in a new window without affecting your own).

I didnt save my link at all, but every time i clicked on the link in here it came up with my puzzle, so it must still save a cookie on your computer with it in??

Good Luck :)

I just knew I shouldn't have clicked on this - I have to stop myself from playing bejewelled as once I start on that I always have to have 'just one more game'!!

I am only on the farm one and stuck already. xD I will have to send the link to my sister as she's good at things like this - she might help me :o

Any clues...would be greatly appreciated :)