Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Online Puzzle

Beau

the good weather, sunshine, family and a lovely weekend have kept me from this :D:D

have 9 open but stuck now, some only have the opening words!! so no subject on them yet!!

the farm being the most complete... but still only 1 open to the left of cow, coming by that from the other page!!

Inge

Here's the plan; let's get Carol. This is driving me mad Am now undisputed poker player expert plus baseball queen (in our house anyway) Me and my future daughter in law are coming to blows over this puzzle with others in the house as we both keep sneaking off to try more words.

Posy

PS What diamonds?

ok, i finished mine the other day, for diamonds think about songs and names then... look at the clock: its the wrong way round!

If you have finished you will have to do a word association with them and use the common elements to solve, and type the words into the same box you typed the others in. Google is your best option!

Edited by alis2son

Ok, not finished all te boxes but did actually get the corners and the yellow boxes for the meta puzzle... found that easy when I had worked it out,

To solve the meta-puzzle, put the two left ones together and get something red. Add the top-right and get into the right state. Then add the last clue and you will win.

this is the hint given so not spoiling it....

but hey guess wot a different one once you have solved it no clues on how to play it at all...good hunting.

and then we get Carol :o

Inge

Well I tried not to look, then about 30 mins ago could stand it no longer and clicked on the link!!! :o

Now have 3 mini maps open- most of farm and religion complete, seem to be having trouble getting other maps open at the moment xD but the night is still young!!

this is really not good for the health!!!! on 2nd glass of wine now in desperation hat cannot get any further got 12 boxes open now :oxD and need help where does from on the farm..to farmer ...go ......

Carol,

I REFUSE POINT BLANK TO OPEN YOUR LINK.

See, the sun didn't go to my head. I can learn from others mistakes. :D

I will try it honest, after my Degree work is done, the house back to normal after 10 days of having my 23 yr old son look after it, and I've caught up with 6 pages of 'new posts' on the FSF, plus caught up with all the recorded TV programmes, and then when I have invoices to do I shall no doubt have a look at the 'puzzle' as a distraction. :D

Peggy

I have magazines open but i only have one on that page been stuck there all evening, i wish i hadn't started!!!!! don't seem to be able to stop now

I can not believe how addictive this game is keep coming to a dead end and saying that is is but keep returning for more,trouble is I like to nibble chocolate while doing it (not helping my waist line) Thank you so much to Carol for posting the link much appreciated !!!!!!! will still be doing it when I am eligible for my pension

arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggg NOW ADDICTED!!!!!!

THIS MAY BE THE END OF MY SOCIAL LIFE AS I CANt TEAR MYSELF AWAY FROM THIS GAME!

Edited by Guest

Thankyou alimch, i now have it, Thankyou, i'll carry on plodding on. I really must do my pre-school stuf soon as holiday is getting shorter, ....