Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

New Phone Number ?

Hi

I have been trying to contact WFRU for the last half hour but the helpline number that is printed on the bottom of the claim form (0207 887 1212) is incorrect. I found the website and a different phone number but the girl said she didn't have the direct number to payments section. I know in the past I have spoken to the payment office - perhaps it's all changed though :(

I'm only phoning them to let them know that they have paid £274.......by BACS into Pre-school account and I haven't even put a claim in yet. :(:D

:o Perhaps I won't tell them xD

Yes I will .........but only if I can contact them - does anyone have the number please?

Sue J

The telephone number and the address have both changed Sue.

This is what I have:

HDRU

PO Box 504

Leicester

LE94 0AE

Linda

Thanks Steph and Linda - one of them is bound to work. When did they change the address? I sent the last one to PO Box 31044, London, SW1V 2FD.

I'll try those numbers in the morning. Thanks again

Sue J

I think it changed some time over Christmasish. My claim for upto September didn't go in until the middle of December-I just never seemed to get time to do it. I didn't get the cheque for ages and rang up to be told that they had run out of cheques!!! I suppose it was due to the changeover. Anyway they told me then that it had changed to Leicester-that was in February.

Linda

I had a similar experience, Linda. I did send mine in on time in December but it took 3 phone calls before I got it sorted. Even then they didn't say anything about theb change - I just found out when it eventually came!

• 2 weeks later...

Im having trouble with them too it took them ages to pay my November Claim and now I still haven't received my Easter Claim I sent it about 5 weeks ago!

So pleased this has come up as my treasurer has been asking me about it as we haven't had our last claim, made before Christmas, paid yet and I had given her the number which of course didn't work. I can now pass on the correct information and perhaps we'll get our money. :)