Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Inspection Result

belle06

What a absloutely brilliant inspection we had two inspectors one was the area manager and the other was a normal inspector they where really nice. I am really pleased to say we got GOOD in all areas what a relief the inspector said they have to make a recommendation which was to have extra spoons for the babies and encourage them to try and feed themselves. Could not wipe the grin off my face during feedback so proud of my staff reiterates what I already now I have a super staff team. Any one with any none expensive ways to thank the staff team please let me know

Hello

Congratulations Nina We got a good today too. It is such a relief that they won't be back for three whole years!

Well DOne to you and your team - we are going to take ours out for a drink up the pub

Deb

Well done and what a relief. Does your setting have a digital camera, if so why not create a fun and amusing collage of the people that work there with little speech bubbles with some witty ditty in it and frame it in an IKEA or Wilkinsons wooden frame (33p each) and do a little presentation for each of them along with a bar of chocolate.

Well done again

Nikki

Well done to you both ... and your settings. Big hugs all round, think the idea of photos and speech bubbles is fab, personally I would just be so glad not to see the inspectors for three years - that would be reward enough for me.

Congratulations to both of you and your staff teams. :D

After my last inspection I praised each individual for specific comments found in the report which was relevant to their individual work, ie: " provision for children with SEN" I praised the senco member of staff and I praised another because good for positive contribution was due to her work making a collage with the children which was displayed in the local library. I think this made them really feel how much they had contributed to the actual report and therefore outcome. :D

Have fun however you celebrate and enjoy te next 3 years.

Peggy

well done to you all. Why dont you thank each member of the team in your news letter to the parents. If you add special comments about each team member they will feel rewarded and chuffed to see great comments!