Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Launches Tuesday

:o

Was at a conference yesterday at Sunderland and saw a presenration on the EYFS with what it looks like etc with slides. We were told it will officially lauch in London on Tuesday but do not know when we can get a copy. Has cards in it like Birth To Three but Development Officers really excited.

Thanks for getting me logged back on Steve!!!

Just been doing University homework has to hand in tomorrow. Am I the only one that leaves it till the last minute?

Guest tinkerbell

Sounds exciting Sheila and no you are not the only one who leaves things until the last minute I am afraid that is the way I work too which is ok until you hit a problem .eg poorly ,printer breaks down etc :o

Tinkerbellx

We were told it will officially lauch in London on Tuesday but do not know when we can get a copy.

Just posted a similar answer in another post... the LAs are getting copies at the end of March and will have the responsibility for distributing as part of the training. We are expecting training materials to be delivered with the first batch that we have ordered.

Copies will also be available from Prolog (Dfes) but not sure if this will be now or after the training has been started?

Was at a conference yesterday at Sunderland and saw a presenration on the EYFS with what it looks like etc with slides. We were told it will officially lauch in London on Tuesday but do not know when we can get a copy. Has cards in it like Birth To Three but Development Officers really excited.

Thanks for getting me logged back on Steve!!!

Just been doing University homework has to hand in tomorrow. Am I the only one that leaves it till the last minute?

Can't wait to see it. Any insight as to how the supporting CD will look?? ( that's if there is still going to be one)

Peggy

there is a cd with the pack with possibility of dvd in the future. From what I can remember seeing there are the cards and a file and the cd in the pack. There are 4 strands in it -no doubt we are going to have to look at everything again- one was The unique child but did not get the others as so fast on screen.

Thanks for reminding us Sheila - I'd completely forgot it was the 13th on Tuesday. Am afraid I'll be terribly impatient when it comes out tho. We already seem to have waited so long and our LA isn't doing the training until the Autumn and Spring term. They are allowing only 2 staff from each setting too!

This months Primary Teachers magazine has a super little handbook called Get ready, preparing for the EYFS. It gives you guide to unpacking the pack. It goes through the materials, what it is, whats it all about and what you use i for.

They are available now for pre-order. You can order a maximum of 10. I have ordered mine now as I think they will obviously run out of print- they always do. So many enthusiastic early years staff out there. lol

Have looked on standards website but in my eagerness to get one I cannot see where you pre-order from. Can someone point me in the right direction please? :o

Though I have ordered my copy of the EYFS I think the 'get ready' booklet sounds good :)

Just wondering is the Primary teaching magazine available in newsagents? Hunted high and low in WHS today and couldn't find anything relating to Primary teaching :o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)