Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

In Need Of Cheering Up?

That is fabulous! Had to watch it twice! (Whats the bet they all ended up crying? One baby at once is enough for me!)

Thanks for sharing.

yes, seen this one before too, and it just is the best "instant cheer up" .......such fun!! and, today i was sent an email with my second daughters baby scan pictures ...........it's due on HER birthday in October....lovely day!

how lovely their laughs are so infectious even if you were feeling really miserable you would be able stop laughing. so beautiful, but boy what a handfull. still they always have a da to make them laugh!

Guest Wolfie

That has to be a real skill - getting FOUR babies to laugh at the same time! What a brilliant clip - puts everything into perspective, doesn't it!

My husband is in the same room here as I am - he is sitting at his desk on his laptop and I'm at mine on my laptop(sad, really) I have just emailed him giggling babies - he opened the email and chuckled while he was watching it. I sat here with a big grin on my face. It's adorable, I have sent it to some friends. Thanks for that (I keep on watching it - it still makes me smile)

Sue J

Actually, I think I should rephrase that last post. What I meant was my husband is sitting AT his laptop not ON his laptop and I'm also AT my laptop not ON it. xD:(:( When I reread what I had written it sounded strange so thought I would comment on it before someone out there thought we were a bit odd. :o:(

Sue J