Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Thank You

Guest sqpeg

Hello :)

I would just like to thank everyone that has posted advice information and support on this forum. I have soaked it up like a sponge – what would I have done without this site – I have had little to no support from the statutory services. Ofsted help line has been on occasion helpful the only thing is I haven’t always got the same answer, to my enquiries when I ring to confirm, or to enquire further.

On Friday we are to be’ Ofsted’ed’ and I wouldn’t have felt ready without the support of this site and not only ready for inspection but all the great ideas and suggestions for resources found here that have gone on to benefit the children who attend our setting. Thank you. Sqpeg

Hi squpeg, GOOD LUCK FOR FRIDAY :D ( although I am sure you will sail through)

curious how come you know, is it a registration type visit or Inspection?? are yours not unannounced?

Peggy