Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

People Who Help Us

I thought K.U.W too but they don't seem to fit-investigate changes, D&T I.C.T, cultures ok and then sense of place is Geography but the E.L.G is about features and environment. In fact that is probably the closest-find out about their environment.

Thanks everyone I got there in the end.

It seems great ASPK...can I just ask though if I'm doing something wrong as on some links it says 'done' in the window but there is nothing on the display but others work fine...is it just my system? It's things like the numberlines/alphabet charts that seem to be a problem

Hi Kermit - they are all opening fine for me (right click, then "open in new window"), but they are Adobe files so maybe that's it? Do you have Adobe reader 7 installed?

• 1 month later...

Just to let you know, there is a nice police powerpoint presentation on the TES resource bank - you need to register to access resources but it's completely free.

www.tes.co.uk

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)