Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Harry Potter

Thanks for the 'dark mark' Steve - wouldn't want to spoil the fun..

Amazon have just emailed me to let me know my copies (one adult, one child - no bookmark sharing for me Hali!) have been despatched!

So the question is will they arrive before I go on Brownie holiday on Friday? Very poor planning, I must say - but I'm sure the person organising the date wasn't thinking of Harry Potter at the time!

Am very excited all the same - can't wait to see how it all finishes. Last time I spent the whole publication day lying on my trampoline in the sun until it was finished. Whatever you feel about JK, she writes a good page-turner...

Maz

PS I heard on the radio yesterday that Bloomsbury have a lawyer on 24-hour standby to challenge breaches of the publication embargo - so do you think he'll be swooping on my house if the Royal Mail deliver too quickly?

sorry M it was meant to say 'that will be ME Maz laying on the trampoline' :o

None taken, Hali! How will you balance the glass of red though? Does your trampoline have little cut out holes in which to rest your beverage of choice as you read...?

Maz

Just got back from the flicks having seen the latest HP film. Fantastic - really enjoyed it. Now at least my daughter can stop bragging that she's seen it and I haven't (she was invited to the cast and crew 'premiere' five weeks or so ago). She's been insufferable ever since!

Now, where's the postman with my books...?

Maz

Maz, a huge, massive, enormous thank you. :(:(

I checked my emails after seeing you'd had an email saying your book had been dispatched, only to find an email saying my card details were out of date so books couldnt be dispatched :oxD:(

Thats now been rectified, so thank you. Phew, the relief :rolleyes: :wacko:

Saw the film on Saturday, I loved it, hubby said it was boring, son said it was great.

Wanna hear my theory on the last book????

I know there is suposition that Harry will die but I think Harry wakes up and finds he's still in the cupboard under the stairs. Its all been a dream xD

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)