Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

New Publication?

Running Bunny

A plea for help.....

I have been contacted by a childminder who has just been inspected by Ofsted and was recommended to get a "pink, stripey leaflet with something to watch" about Birth to Three Matters.

Initially we had no idea, then we thought that the inspector may have been on about the actual BTTM pack (it's kinda pink and has stripes on it, and has things to watch inside) and the childminder just hadn't shown it to the inspector. Now we have spoken to the childminder again and she says it is a new publication.

Has anyone come across the new 'pink stripey leaflet' and can you direct me to it? I have searched on the SureStart site and done a 'Google' too, but to no avail.

HELP!!

exactly nsunshine :o

I would be surprised if there is a new publication, only because the EYFS is near completion, so if there is one, what a waste of money xD

Peggy

I wondered if it was something that Featherstone Education publish because they've got a lot of B23 stuff that's colourful and a bit stripey but I've checked and none of it matches "pink and stripey"!

Sorry folks, but I have seen a publication relating to BTT and it wasnt Fimbles. Cant honestly say if they are a new publication either but no-one knows how they just turned up.

Four books have arrived in nursery, one for each of the areas. I dont know how many are in the series but we have 'series 1'. I'm not sure about the colour though, in fact I think each book was a new colour. I'll take a proper look tomorrow and come back :D

Now I think they ARE publications from Featherstone Education - Right From the Start Little Baby Books- lots of ideas for activities with children under each of the four aspects, going through the four broad areas of development. I've got Series 1 and 2, I'm not sure if there are any more? The books are colour coded to match the four aspects.

Thanks for the replies (some more helpful than others :D !)

Loved the fimble story idea.... will tell the Childminder co-ordinator when she comes in!

Not sure about a fluffy Ofsted inspector though... images of ball of cotton wool with head, arms and legs spring to mind!

RB x

HI running bunny I really like the quote you have at the bottom of your message. :) Is it your qoute, or has someone quoted it??

Skippy,

You're the second person to ask! I read it somewhere..... and now can't find it. I have tried a google search for it, but it's obviously not a famous quote. I just liked it when I saw it!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)