Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Brillant Book

Ive just brought George and the Dragon from Waterstones £7.99 with a cd.It is brilliant,Brian Blessed tells the story but the sound effects are fantastic.Our children loved it have asked for it time and time again and 'acted' it out with the music for 'music and movement'

OOh sounds good, and Brian Blessed has got such a great voice - oh dear may be spending more money :o - will have to wait till pay day though - I loathe january!

Liz x

will add to my wish list :o:(

My wish list is getting longer and longer since recieving all the new resources catalogues in the post recently. :(

Thanks for the recommendation Andreamay I like Brian Blessed voice too xD

Peggy

I bought the book and CD and have been asked for it so many times this week that it may have taken over as the book I'm always going to be asked for, up until now it's always been Shhh! ( Sally Grindley and Peter Utton) which is fab because I was seriously getting fed up of reading it every single solitary day :o Love the music too :D

my group love sshhh too we have it on cd and i lose track of how many times per day the children listen to it another fave is eat your peas by kez grey

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)